Thursday, January 6, 2011

Workout Plan

Good Morning!

I had the toughest time getting to the gym this morning. Dillon woke me up before he left for work, and I just did not want to go.

So what did I do? I told myself that I have never regretted going to the gym, but I have regretted skipping a workout. Plus, I didn't want to mess up my workout plan.

And it worked! I had one of my best runs to date. 50 minutes on the treadmill of fast running (5.8-6) for much of it in my Vibrams. It felt awesome.

Speaking of my workout plan, I thought I'd share it with you.

Sunday
45 minutes of Yoga
30DS - Level 2

Monday
50 minute run- Mizunos

Tuesday
Rest

Wednesday
30 minute run & weights- Mizunos

Thursday
50 minute run- Vibrams

Friday
Zumba- Vibrams

Saturday
Rest

So far, so good! I think the plan really helps keep me focused and accountable. I'm doing some running in my running shoes (Mizunos), but then I still like to use my Vibrams a couple times as well. I also am managing to get some cross training in, which is awesome so I don't get so burned out from just running.

I think the plan really helps keep me focused and accountable.

Well I need to finish eating my breakfast and get ready for the day.


Ezekiel sprouted grain toast, nut butter, cinnamon, and coffee. I seriously eat this every morning, and many nights I go to bed looking forward to eating breakfast. It's that good.

Today is my last day of work for the week! Well, kind of- I have to work on Saturday, but I have Friday and Sunday off. I'm excited for a break! Getting used to a new schedule is hard and tiring. I'm sure it will get better.

Hope you have a great Thursday!

~Kasey

1 comment:

  1. I here you with the long days/getting used to them!!

    Your breakfast just made my stomach growl. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete