Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catch Up!

Hello Friends!

Sorry about my lack of posts the past few days days... I've been busy! With what, you ask? I'm not sure, specifically. Just the usual cooking, working, reading, running, spending time with my lovely family, things like that.

So instead of doing a day by day recap, I'll just show you some of my recent eats.

Breakfast:


Whole wheat pancakes with Nutella and banana - A delicious Valentines breakfast I made on Sunday and served to my hunny in bed.


Valentine's Day breakfast - Nutella Cupcakes (made vegan, of course), blackberries, a clementine, and grapes. I thought a cupcake for breakfast was appropriate for a holiday!


Today's breakfast - a grapefruit and kiwi. Much lighter than the days before, but very delicious!

Lunch:


Veggie sub and cheddar broccoli soup from Erbert and Gerbert's. Dillon and I went to walk around downtown on Sunday since it was nice outside, so we stopped there for lunch.


Log Seitan with hummus and kale on a sandwich thin with carrots and grapes was lunch yesterday.


Pretty much the same today as yesterday - just a wrap, not a sandwich.

Dinner:


More seitan for dinner on Sunday with roasted broccoli and brussel sprouts. I made fish for Dillon because he wasn't approving of my weird hippy food.. haha :)


Yesterday's romaine with italian dressing and more seitan with hummus. Can you tell I'm loving the seitan? It's so tasty and full of protein!


Then tonight was a veggie burger with more roasted veggies and berries. Dillon had a turkey burger.

Other Notable Things: 


A yummy Summit Pumpkin Porter enjoyed on my Sunday out with Dillon.


These delicious No-Bake Chocolate Macaroons. Seriously so good - and I don't even usually like coconut! They are so easy and tasty!


Beautiful flowers Dillon sent to my work on Valentine's Day! I got roses and chocolate at home and lilies at work - What a man! I'm a lucky lady.

As you can see, it has been a busy few days - but a lot of fun and full of delicious food! Weight wise, I'm still doing well. I'm hoping to break 150 by then end of the month, and I only have 1.8 pounds to go before then. I hope it will happen soon!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Valentine's Day!

~Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment