Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday!

Go Packers!!!

I can't wait for the Superbowl, and especially to eat this Spinach Artichoke Dip form Oh She Glows. It's dairy free and looks soo good! I can't wait to make it in an hour or so.

We're currently watching the Pre-Game show, mostly because we just spent like 30 minutes trying to get our antenna to pick up Fox, so now we don't want to change it! I hope it stays.. I really don't want to go to the bars because they'll be super packed, and I want to eat my dip!

Yesterday was a good day. Work was slow; my eats were good. I also had a great run/bike workout again in the morning. I won't do a huge recap, but here are my numbers.

Calories Consumed: 1575
Calories Burned: 550

Still kind of on the low side for net calories, but I was listening to my body and it didn't tell me to eat more. I was satisfied at that. I'm sure that means one of these days my body will want more - and I'll honor that :)

Some food pics over the last day or so ~


A Green Monster - though its not very green because I added blueberries. I had a similar one this morning. Eaten post workout both times.

I had hummus, carrots, and pretzels for lunch yesterday.


Last night after work I enjoyed this delicious sandwich. I vegan grilled "cheese" - with Daiya vegan cheddar. My favorite kind of vegan cheese; you can hardly tell a difference!


This was lunch today - Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders, roasted broccoli, and Bell's Cherry Porter. All of this was so good! We don't eat meat substitues very often because they're still not very healthy, but once and awhile it's a nice treat. Dillon said you could definitely fool people into thinking they were real chicken strips. As for the Cherry Porter, it is very rich and cherry-ful - tasty, indeed.

Well I need to finish my food prep for the week and get going on my dip! Soon I'll be sipping some Rogue Chocolate Stout, eating spinach dip, and watching Packer football. I love Sundays :)

Hope you have a fun evening!

~Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment