Thursday, February 3, 2011

Recap

Today was a good day! I felt better after declaring my new focus, and now I have something to really keep me accountable :)

My food intake today was great! 1395 calories and no workout

I didn't feel very hungry at all as I had planned out my snacks in advance so I didn't feel deprived.

Here's what I ate today:


Breakfast - 285 calories
1 slice of Ezekiel bread
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 banana
cinnamon

Snack - 140 calories
12 raw almonds
1 small apple


Lunch - 240 calories
1 cup romaine
1 cup spinach
2 tbsp light zesty italian dressing
2 carrots
1/4 cup hummus


Snack - 140 calories
12 raw almonds
1 small apple




Dinner - 428 calories


Amy's All-American Veggie Burger
1 sweet potato - sprayed with a bit of olive oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper, and baked at 425° for about 25 minutes
organic ketchup
1 slice of Ezekiel bread, spinach, onion, and green pepper
medjool date (not pictured), for dessert :)

Evening Snack - 162 calories
1 packet of Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal
1/2 cup of un-sweetened soymilk

I like to eat a little bit every few hours, which I think really helps! 

All in all today I feel like I did well. I drank tea this morning instead of coffee, and also enjoyed some cups of hot water with lemon - which is surprisingly refreshing!

Well I'm off to continue reading Skinny Bitch. I just started it today, and I'm loving it so far!

Have a good night :)

~Kasey


P.S. I plan to have more pictures with these re-caps soon - things are still in transition!

No comments:

Post a Comment