Friday, February 11, 2011

From My Hunny

A nice surprise was waiting for me when I got home!


Flowers ♥


What a beautiful, thoughtful gift from my hubby :)


Flowers + Chocolate - I'm such a lucky lady!

We usually celebrate Valentine's Day early to beat the rush - and, well, I'm quite impatient! We had a hot date of getting our taxes done tonight, but tomorrow night we have reservations at the Hotel Donaldson downtown for a fancy, late dinner.

I love Valentine's Day, and I can't wait to get all dressed up for our dinner date tomorrow. I will definitely not be worrying about calories or anything - occasions like this are meant to be savored!

But the calorie counting is going well, and I feel like I'm making progress, slowly, but surely! We'll see how this weekend goes; I'm planning on making Nutella Cupcakes and maybe another baked good. Hopefully I'll be able to use some self control :)

Sorry no pics of food - my eats were pretty boring today. I'll try to do more cooking this week so I'll have some new things to share.

Happy Weekend! 

~Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment